How to convert S4 SHV-E300S/K/L (Korean) to GT-I9505 (International)

Hello guys, Lots of people now not thow their Samsung Galaxy S4 (korean version) in to the rabish, yet. The company has released an Android new version 5.0.1 for this device. Now I am repost this article for somebody who are still using this device. Here is a custom optimized ROM for I9505XXUHOB7_E300Kv3 such as Samsung Galaxy S4 E300S, E300K, E300L. OK guys, don't talk too much about useless things it will make you bored. I will show you guys how to convert from those S4 Korean phone into the international LTE I9505.



* Download Firmware: 

- Samsung S4 SHV-E300K
- Samsung S4 E330L
- Samsung S4 E300S



* Keys
* Flash by Odin
* How to flash via Odin
* Based on official firmware GT-I9505XXUHOB7 (Optimized hardware driver)
* Android Version 5.0.1 (Lollipop)

*Important Feature:
- Bug fixed
- Bug free
- New released for Galaxy S4-LTE (SHV-E300K/L/S)
- converted to GT-I9505 on Lollipop 5.0.1
- Added call record modded, but not xposed
- Added Samsung Keyboard; Khmer Unicode, ect...
- Added Auto APN (All Cambodia SIM Card)
- Added Shutter Sound (Camera)
- Having 90 languages
- Added stock DMB TV
______________________________
Credited to Mr. Heang Narith

162 comment

But you can find the password for the archive?Or for password you have to pay money? How much is the password?

But you can find the password for the archive?Or for password you have to pay money? How much is the password?

what is the password for the tar?
kindly pm me ?
bkennethadrian@yahoo.com

what is the password for the tar?
kindly pm me ?
bkennethadrian@yahoo.com

hello Sathya

is this zip files has a lock?

way you posting useless things damn

There is a password on the zipfile I download. How can I unlock the firmware? What is the password? Please help Thanks

when i going to extract the firmware asking a password.

sir ,i wanna ask , after converting my e300s to gt i9505 , it is okay to flash another like s6? , it would not break my phone ?? thank u sir !!

hello sir, i just wanna ask the psk of your e300s zip file ,
thank you , nice work !

what is the passowrd for e300s sir ?

what is the password for the compressed file?

I found zip password nowhere.

Please send the password for E300S to ianasvida@yahoo.com

can u till me the password?

whatsthe password of the zip?

Sir . I cant open the rar file w/ the correct password given ? pls anyone help to open it ... thanks

please someone send me password for this zip

thaveesharoshan@gmail.com

bcz, i cant see other comments

thank you

What is the password for Rar file?

Can you mention the password for the rar file

hola este firmware sirve para latino america
hi this firmware is for latin america

Jose Luis Hardoy - Do you have the password for this?

What's the password for the file?

I think this site tries to cheat us and waste our data. I already downloaded the file. It a more 1GB in size and waiting for the password. This only wasting our time and data.

Please send password via mingu2001@gmail.com Thx!

Yup... It has a password on it :P

.... Password plz
BTW I can't see comments for some reason :P

can i have the winrar password please

cooooook di pasword...
download2 suwi2 malah

password pls surangasarath@gmail.com

bro shv-e330s ka extract password bataye

This is good. Please give me 7z password

pls zip is lock....can u help with the password..?

What is the password of E300S?

Can't see any comments for the password.

SHV-E300S (Korean) to GT-I9505 (International) FASWORD RAR , FLEASE

Hey SHV E300S Zip Download In SAMMOBILE??

Password Please ( SHV E300S )

Please can you tell me the password of Samsung S4 E300S Zip file

Pls i downloaded the file but it is password protected. could you give me the password pls?

Seen link how to download file to convert e300k to international coz i missed it above

Can you give me the rar extraction password of SHV-E300S please.

What is the tar file password.i can't extact it

Please give me now SHV-E300S zip fil
Passward!

SHV-E300S extract password plz
sr!

Please give me a passward
I9505XXUHOB7_E300Sv3 file

can u give the password e300s... the rar is need a password please help my cellphone to convert to gt-i9505


EmoticonEmoticon